The L310 series is a communicating Smart gas meter providing advanced functionality including credit and prepayment modes of operation, tariff management, load profiling and remote disconnection and re-enabling, The Libra 310 is used in conjunction with the L+G 5236 SMS electricity meter and ecoMeter to deliver Landis+Gyr Smart Dual Fuel system for the UK market to enable the easy analysis of cost impact and carbon loading associated with energy usage.
The 310 meter is considered a first generation smart meter, it operates by sending a usage update to the electric meter every 30 minutes. In turn, the electric meter can then update an in-home display and the supplier.
Features of the Landis & Gyr Libra 310
- The metrology uses ultrasonic technology based on time of flight
- Integrated valve
- Tamper detection
- Credit / Prepayment - remote mode switching
- Remote Disconnect / Re-enable
- Over the Air programmability
- Greater reliability due to static technology
- Position neutral installation
- Small product size and weight